We are proud to be a SETA accredited training provider! Our company has been accredited with the Services SETA since 2002. This means we are nationally recognised as a Training Provider by the relevant Education Training Quality Assurance (ETQA) Body in our field of educational. The Services SETA has given us a “stamp of approval” which clearly indicates that we provide transferable, outcomes-based, relevant training and assessment services to our clients. We have a proven track record that our learners are indeed gaining valuable knowledge during each training intervention which they can then transfer to their workplace competencies.
We offer In-house programmes and work closely with Human Resource and Corporate Managers in providing effective skills training and resource development programme applicable to the nature of the employment industry. We fully support the philosophy behind the National Qualifications Framework. As a dynamic training company, always staying on the edge of both national and international developments, we have through the years ensured that our training programmes are aligned to the most relevant unit standards for our clients and the country. We have integrated the National Educational Philosophies, Strategies and Educational Principals into our training.
Futuristic Training & Development has adhered to all the requirements of the Services SETA for the past 10 years and that is why we are still a relevant training provider, that has survived not only worldwide economical challenges, but also national changes since 1994 on both the business and educational front.
What does it mean to be an accredited company?
- It means we are fully compliant to all the national legislations and regulations, such as being BBEEE compliant, have a clean Tax Clearance record
- It means our programmes are aligned to the latest unit standards and all training are fully credit bearing for the learners in their pursuit of lifelong learning and acquiring a qualification
- It means we have credibility as a training organisation and that you as the client and the learner can be assured we offer high quality training and has excellent management principles and processes in place
- It means all our clients can claim the training as part of their annual skills training & development programme and skills levy claims
- It means that our training has transferable knowledge within and without the industry our learners find themselves in due to the aligned unit standard training
- It means staff receive formal recognition of all training offered which assist in employees’ development and career enhancement.
Futuristic Training & Development is proud of our long relationship with the Services SETA.
For more detailed information on the Services SETA you can visit their website at: www.serviceseta.org.za Full details on our status with the Services SETA can be found at: http://www.serviceseta.org.za/ETQA/etqa_index.html
You can find more information on SAQA and the National Qualification Framework at www.saqa.org.za
If you need assistance on how the Futuristic Training & Development training programmes can become part of your annual skills training programme, you are welcome to contact us at any time.