High Impact Communication Training for Leaders
In the corporate world, there are three elements to our communication – verbal, visual and vocal. In our workshops and programmes we discuss the value of each area and the most effective way of inspiring, persuading and convincing our audience at every stage of the communication process.
Being a Leader is not for the faint-hearted! What propels us to be a Leader? What is the difference between being a leader and a manager in the corporate world? Corporate Leadership Training is all about exploring our awareness, personal style of leadership, understanding our strengths and how to get the best out of our teams. All Workshops and programmes are customised to suite your requirements.
The benefits are higher confidence levels, improved self esteem, assertive behaviour, diminish anxiety & stress levels, use time efficiently, delegate to empower others, positive & open body language, the ability & courage to address difficult issues effectively, build positive interpersonal relationships, improve performance and self motivation, speak confidently, convey spoken information well, improved listening skills, deliver effective presentations, overcome fear of the new, bring balance into daily living, acting with integrity & demonstrate sound business ethics & trust. Creative & accelerated productivity, understanding the mindset of others and co-creativity.
Role plays, case studies, interactive workshops, experiential learning, support videos, practical problem solving techniques.
Outline of Programme:
- Leadership through relationship building
- First impressions
- Develop open communication
- Delegate effectively
- Present in a professional manner
- Foster an ethos of effective decision making and judgement
- Create a positive attitude
- Establish a culture of trust by becoming trustworthy
- Turn resistance into resolve Handle conflict effectively
- Foster a sense of co-operation
- Paradigms, flexibility and tolerance
- Practical goal setting techniques to be successful
- Solve problems creatively
- Run formal and informal discussions and meetings
- Understand and develop emotional intelligence in business
- Memory management techniques to increase performance
- Establish techniques which will influence behaviour and attitudes
9 weeks – 9 modules, one module per weeks for 3 to 3½ hours
4 days – 1 day per week
Minimum 8; Maximum 14 delegates